COVID - 19
We are thrilled to announce that we have reopened and returned to hosting events!
While the safety of our clients and guests has always been our first priority, in an effort to lessen the spread of Covid-19, we have implemented the following procedures in addition to our normal standards:
● In accordance with CDC Guidelines, events are currently limited to a maximum of 75 guests. For clients needing to reduce their guest count, we have purchased a Zoom account so that events can be broadcast to those unable to attend in person. We require our guests to sign a waiver at the door. Social distancing is enforced from others who are not from your household.
● In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, all touchable surfaces will receive specialized sanitation prior-to and following every event.
● Masks will be worn by all staff of Christalight Auditorium and Event Hall an guests entering the building. All other vendors will be masked and gloved as appropriate.
● Temperatures of all vendors and staff and guests will be checked prior to entering the building.
● Guests who have had a fever or symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days will not be permitted to enter the building.
● Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added throughout the venue. Should you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
During this unprecedented time, we want to ensure all of our clients and guests feel safe and comfortable at Christalight Auditorium and Event Hall.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Christalight Auditorium and Event Hall.
WE ARE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
CALL OR TEXT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT